Total Pageviews

05 May 2012

BtB Pleasure Slave Training



The training of a Pleasure Slave, is long and arduous. On the first week, a slave does nothing, but kneel before a mirror in the position of a pleasure slave (kneeling in nadu) for several Ahn a day.

The second week, she will kneel the same way, but repeats out loud, ?La Kajira? (?I am a slave girl?). During the third and forth weeks, she will learn the laws of natural order, relation of the sexes, and that women are natural slaves. Of course, the girl is allowed to argue and debate, during this time. Also, during the forth week, the girl will learn to respond to certain questions, some of them being quite complex.

In the fifth week, kneeling again, repeating the questions and answers, she learned. And in the sixth week, she kneels and repeats out loud, ?I love being a slave girl.?

The next few weeks will include, a period of exercises. Barbarians (Earth girls), learns Gorean, when not being trained. After the exercise training, they?ll learn how to stand, walk, kneel, recline, eat and drink. They also learn domestic chores, as well as dances, songs, variety of kisses, caresses and sexual techniques.

Now, most slaves will learn how to respond to various questions. Here is an example of common questions and answers:

What are you?

*A slave girl.

What is a slave girl?

*A girl who is owned.

Are you a slave girl?

*Yes, Master.

Who owns you?

*My Master owns me.

Who trains you?

*Everyone I interact with, gives me an opportunity to learn, in a formal way, my Master may choose anyone to train his slave.

Do you have a brand?

*No, Master.

Why?

*Because, I have not yet proven my slavery.

Do you wear a collar?

*Yes, Master.

What sort of collar do you wear?

*A personal collar, Master, it shows that I belong fully to my Master and he may do whatever he wishes with his slave.

What is the common purpose of a collar?

*The collar has four common purposes, Master.

*First, it visibly designates me as a slave, as a brand might not, if it should be covered by clothing.

*Second, it impresses my slavery upon me.

*Thirdly, it identifies my Master.

*Fourthly, it makes it easier to leash me.

Do you like being a slave girl?

*Yes, Master.

What does a slave girl want more than anything?

*To please her Master.

What are you?

*A slave girl.

What do you want more than anything?

*For my Owner to find me pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment