Total Pageviews

15 August 2012

The Verr are Attended (10 August)


[07:29]  Ysamadouce: coming to see my sweet butterfly,to clean her place so she can be confortable today
[07:30]  Ysamadouce: stand in front of her "good day my sweet butterfly I am cleaning your space, how you feel today?"
[07:31]  Ysamadouce: glad to know you are fine, my health is not good today, I will have to go to see mistress but I will finish my chore first
[07:32]  Ysamadouce: moves toward mamagoat to see how is she today " good day mamagoat how is your baby today? still feeding him I see, so glad to know that
[07:34]  Ysamadouce: begins to remove all the buskdung around butterfly,moves baby let me clean well your space, smiles...yes I love you too
[07:34]  Ysamadouce: embrace butterfly with love knowing she such a good dosk
[07:35]  Ysamadouce: smiles softly to the bosk as she pets it quietly, leading her out to pasture to chew the sweet grass....you are hungry I know eat well
[07:37]  Ysamadouce: moves toward mamagoat ,she pets it, leading her out to pasture to chew the grass
[07:38]  Ysamadouce: pass her hands over the goat with her delicate hands and keep cleaning around her
[07:44]  Ysamadouce: finish cleaning all... places some fresh water after cleaning the vassel , "well my sweet babies I will come tomorrow, young roaster you shouldnt be here !! smiles or mamagoat will kick you out!
[07:44]  Ysamadouce: leaves the place happy to know she finish her chore for today

No comments:

Post a Comment